Why Black and Silver
You may be wondering, why black and silver instead of black and white. Well, monochromatic is stylish and simple, but the combination of two basic colors can be so regular and common if they are used so often. With black and silver, however, the effect is different because somehow silver is always related to class and elegance. Thanks to black as the neutral palette, silver can look interesting without having to be boring or plain. Thanks to silver, black can look stylish, classy, and exclusive without overdoing things.
Various Ideas and Examples
Here are some examples of easy black and silver nail designs that you can try at home:
- The diagonal black and silver. With the help of scotch tape, you can cover the nails in diagonal shape so there will be two different colors there. Apply the silver first. Wait until it is dry, then use the scotch tape. Then apply the black. The result will be simple, but sophisticated and elegant.
- The bow and tuxedo. Apply the silver first and then create collar V shape near the tip of the nail with the scotch tape. Apply black polish. And then add bow design and dots (similar to buttons) on top of the silver to deliver elegant bow and tux design.
- The color drop. Apply the silver first. After it has dried off, use smaller but stiffer brush to create color drop effect with the black polish. The effect should be applied on the tip only so it won’t be too much. Add a dot or two, and it is all complete!
- The simple flower. Use French manicure basic where you use clear base coat and silver for the tip. Use the black polish to draw flowers and vines on top of the silver. Not only it is highly creative, it is stylish and pretty.
If you want to have other elegant yet mysterious designs, you can try the red black and silver nail designs. It is dark, and yet very appealing – like goth style. Who says black and silver nail designs are always boring?
Incoming search terms:
- black and silver nail designs
- black nail designs
- black and silver nails
- black french nails
- silver and black nails
- silver nail designs
- ongle gel noir argent
- black and silver nail art
- silver and brown with bow nails
- nail design silver
Unique Turquoise Nail Designs : Video Nail Art Tutorial
When you want to look stylish, elegant, and classy without too much fuss or extravagant work, you can also pick turquoise nail designs. These kinds of designs are highly elegant and stylish, and the unique color blend is really fresh and appealing. If you want to see various examples of such styling, you can view the social media. You may get ideas from turquoise nail designs Pinterest, Instagram, or such thing alike.
The Elegant Vein Design
Turquoise is stylish its own unique way. The blend between light blue and green delivers this catchy and fresh look. Of course you can always go with the plain cover, but why go plain if you can come with this unique vein look. These easy turquoise nail designs can be done at home without using sophisticated or high tech tools. Here are the steps to do so.
- Apply turquoise cover on the nail.
- Prepare a black polish and warm water. Drop a single drop of the polish into the warm water.
- The color will spread in light and vein-y model. If you already get the texture you want, spray hair spray on the surface of the water.
- Keep in mind that the spreading out of polish may not be as easy as you expect and you have to repeat the process several times. That’s okay. Just keep doing it until you get the right texture.
- Dip your nail into the water and use a toothpick to keep the veins attached to your nail. The look should be natural.
- Wait until your nail is dry and apply top coat so your new look will last for longer time.
The Stylish Golden Flecks
You can also add golden flecks to your turquoise nail, if you want to have a classy look without overdoing it. Here are the ways to do so:
- Cover the turquoise polish on your nail
- By using gold polish, drop several on a single piece of paper.
- With a plastic wrap that has been dipped into the gold polish on the paper, dab it into the nail. Make sure to dab the plastic several times on the paper before doing in to the nail. It will create natural and smooth look – not too thick.
- Cover it up with clear top coat.
Of course there are still more designs and styles to try. You can even try options for turquoise toe nail designs. There are also alternative variants – some are classy, some are edgy – that will spark up your turquoise nail designs and appearance.
Incoming search terms:
- nail art making with single green colour
Here is wanted instruction on turquoise nail designs. We have the world class resources for turquoise nail designs. Check it out for yourself! You can discover Video Nail Art Tutorial guide and see the latest Unique Turquoise Nail Designs in here.