Snowflake nail designs are the best options for holiday season. Not only such design is totally gorgeous and different, it is also soothing and cool. The overall look is very simple, and yet it is highly elegant and classy. With the right combination and colors, you can really improve your look without doing extravagant stuffs. Go to snowflake nail designs Tumblr for examples and styles.
If you are considering doing our own DIY work, there are some easy snowflake nail designs tips and steps to try. Most people think that doing snowflake styling is difficult, while in reality, it is very easy and simple. Simply choose two different contrast colors so the snowflake effect will be more visible and enhanced. You can choose black and white, white and navy, or such thing alike. Apply clear base coat – two layers, if possible, so the base will be stronger. Apply one color to the nails and wait until it is dry. Then by using pointy shape or toothpick, draw the basic lines of the snowflake with the other color. Create the shaping lines over the basic lines and at the end. if you are going to do this while the polish is still wet, you should have steady hands and be careful. When everything has dried off, apply clear top base as finishing touch. It’s really not that hard, is it?
Different Options and Ideas
Aside from different sources of snowflake nail designs tutorial and steps, there are some handy tips that you can try:
- Choose clear color for the base. You can go for light hue or darker shade.
- Choose contrast colors so the snowflake design can be visible. If you choose light and dark navy, for example, such combination is possible, but the hue range may not be too much so it is not overly clear. Good option is black-white, orange-yellow, red-white, and such combination.
- It is always good to start with clear base coat and finish it with clear top coat.
- If you want to go with nude look, it can be the base color with white as the snowflake accent. Or you can also have clear base coat and then have white snowflake accent.
- It is also possible to have ombre colors as the base and then have the snowflake with white.
Those are the ideas to help you achieve the best result. Try practicing on your own and have fun with snowflake nail designs!
Incoming search terms:
- snowflake nails
- snowflake fingernail designs
- christmas nail art snowflakes
- Difficult Christmas Nail Art Designs
- easy christmas fingernail design clear with tips only